- Feb. 6, 2023: National Security and Global Competitiveness, including but not limited to National Security and Defense; International Trade; Public Health.
- Feb. 7, 2023: Domestic Manufacturing and Production, including but not limited to AgTech, Food Security, and Nutrition; Supply Chain Resiliency; Critical and Resilient Infrastructure.
- Feb. 8, 2023: Climate and Renewable Energy, including but not limited to Climate and Environment, Energy, and Sustainability.
- Feb. 9, 2023: Under-Represented People, Places, and Themes
The tentative agenda includes:
- Welcome and brief GAFC overview (8-10 minutes)
- Tour of the submission portal and answering tech questions (10 minutes)
- Guest expert/s (10 minutes)
- Facilitated breakout rooms (25 minutes)
- Closing (5 minutes)