Sponsored by the Wisconsin Farm Center!
Support Group Information:
- Open to any farmer or farm couple located in Wisconsin
- Meets the fourth Monday of every month at 8 p.m.
- If you would like to be anonymous, please feel free to turn off your camera and use only your first name during sessions.
- A licensed mental health provider with extensive experience in serving farmers will be on-hand at each session to offer support as needed.
- By joining, you agree to be respectful to all participants and keep information shared within the support group confidential.
- To register, please visit https://farmcenter.wi.gov. and click on "Farmer Wellness Program."
Other Helpful Resources:
24/7 Wisconsin Farmer Wellness Helpline and Tele-Counseling Sessions
If you are experiencing increased stress, depression, anxiety, or just need a welcoming ear to talk to, please contact the free and confidential pilot 24/7 WI Farmer Wellness Helpline at 888-901-2558 for immediate support. Ongoing in-person and tele-counseling sessions are also available by request.
Wisconsin Farm Center
Experiencing a challenge on the farm? Contact the Wisconsin Farm Center! The team offers free and confidential financial planning services, mediation/arbitration, herd-based diagnostics, and more. They can be reached at 800-942-2474 or email@example.com. For more information, visit https://farmcenter.wi.gov.