This webinar is the main session of DIR's deconstructed conference. For full details, visit: https://www.dir.texas.gov/View-About-DIR/Calendar-Detail.aspx?id=884
DIR Technology Landscape: Exploring Data and Predictive Analytics
Thursday, July 22, 2021, | 9:00 am - 11:00 am | Virtual
Plus a variety of bonus sessions to be held August - October
Predictive analytics is the use of data, statistical algorithms, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to identify trends. Once the domain of statisticians and data scientists, today's easy-to-use solutions make it possible for business analysts and program staff to extract the information needed to make the organization more efficient and to aid better decisions.
This intelligence is used to optimize operations, solve difficult problems, reduce risks, and identify future opportunities. Government agencies can also benefit from these technologies to facilitate innovation and assist with the digital transformation of mission-critical processes.
Join us for an exploration of this landscape as we learn more about the topic from a variety of experts as they engage in a collaborative discussion about the challenges, and opportunities of using predictive analytic solutions.
• Pre-Session (8:45)
--- Join early to participate in informal networking and ice breakers
• DIR Welcome (9:00)
• Predictive Analytics Expert Panel Discussion
• Solutions/Services Available via DIR Contracts
• Topical Breakout Discussions
• Program Wrap
• There is no cost to attend any session related to this program.
• Any Texas public sector employee may register.
• DIR will award 2 hours of continuing education credit.
• Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with questions.
Many thanks to TASSCC for supporting this and other DIR programs.