Join the U.S. Department of Education for a webinar to help schools and districts start or strengthen their school-based Covid-19 testing program, with participants including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), The Rockefeller Foundation and others.
This will be an opportunity to ask questions and hear directly from technical experts and school and district leaders who are regularly testing, including around:
1. Why is testing in schools important?
2. What should I know before I start?
3. What are some resources that can help me get started?
4. What are the financial resources available for testing?
5. What is Test to Stay and how are other schools doing it?
We’ll offer this webinar on Friday, January 21, 28 and February 4 from 1:30-2:30p.m. EST. There is an optional Q&A session for 20 minutes afterwards for those with additional questions.
Please email email@example.com if you require reasonable accommodations.