In recent years, Europe has experienced alarming levels of antisemitism and outright violence against Jewish communities. Please join the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) for a virtual event that will provide a timely overview of current antisemitic attitudes and incidents in Europe, including new trends since the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic. The discussion will also focus on recommendations for U.S. policy to counter antisemitism.
USCIRF Chair Gayle Manchin and Commissioner Gary Bauer will be joined by U.S. Deputy Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism David Peyman and Director of European Affairs at the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) Andrew Srulevitch for this discussion. This event will be moderated by USCIRF Director of Outreach and Policy Dwight Bashir and will include a Q&A for attendees.
• Gayle Manchin, Chair, USCIRF
• Gary Bauer, Commissioner, USCIRF
• David Peyman, U.S. Deputy Special Envoy, Office of the Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism
• Andrew Srulevitch, Director of European Affairs, ADL
• Dwight Bashir, Director of Outreach and Policy, USCIRF
This virtual event is open to the public and media. The video recording will be posted on the Commission website. For any additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.