Presented by USDA Rural Development’s Rural Utilities Service, this webinar will provide information about the ReConnect Program and help prepare applicants ahead of the next Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA).
This webinar will include:
• What applicants can do now to prepare for the next FOA
• System Registration and Applicant Identification Requirements
• A high-level look at eligibility requirements
• Tips on the Application System
• An opportunity to ask questions about how to prepare
Slides, a transcript, and a recording of the webinar will be posted at the ReConnect website after the session (https://www.usda.gov/reconnect).
We’ll address questions as time permits during each session; once the FOA is published, we’ll include an updated list of the most common questions on our frequently asked questions page on the ReConnect website (https://www.usda.gov/reconnect)
Please submit all other ReConnect questions using the Contact Us Form on the ReConnect website at at https://www.usda.gov/reconnect/contact-us.
When registering, if you don't see your state or territory on the dropdown list for the State/Province field, please choose "Other" at the bottom of the list.